Our Aim and Objects clearly express what we stand for:
The Aim of the Mothers' Union is the advancement of the Christian religion in the sphere of marriage and family life.
In order to carry out this aim, there are Five Objects:
- To uphold Christ's teaching on the nature of marriage and to promote its wider understanding.
- To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the Church.
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service.
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children.
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity.
The Fanlobbus Branch of the Mothers' Union normally meets on the first Tuesday of the month in Cox's Hall, Dunmanway for a variety of activities and speakers.